Jordan Kilburn – Amazon Millionaire Mentorship Program
Sale Page: Jordan Kilburn – Amazon Millionaire Mentorship Program
Original price: $697.00
You just pay: $82.00
Status: Instant Delivery
Amazon Millionaire Mentorship Program
An extensive course on how to make a full time income on Amazon using FOUR different methods.
Did you know there are FOUR methods to sell on Amazon? Most people only know of one or maybe two. In this course, you will learn ALL four. and from there you’ll be able to decide which is the best fit for you!
This course will cover absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know to get from $0 to $10,000/mo at LEAST. You do not need any experience in eCommerce or Amazon to take this course. If you DO know how to sell on Amazon, there is still a ton of content that will be relevant for you. A lot of tips and tricks that I have picked up as well as tips from other professional sellers! If you only know Private Label, come learn Online Arbitrage. Want to learn how to Wholesale on Amazon? This course is for you!
Things change all the time on Amazon which is why this course will be updated frequently to include any changes to policies or rules. I’ll always be added new tips that I find out over time.
The course includes all 4 ways to sell on Amazon. Every way to sell is different and may appeal to different people. In this course, you’ll learn them all:
How to find profitable items from retail locations.
Which locations are best for arbitrage?
What tools you will need.
Staying competitive and winning the Buy Box to increase sales.
Finding the best deals online using deal sites.
Getting extra money back using cashback rewards and websites.
Increase profit margins by using bundled products.
How to use product lists to get ahead of your competition.
How to automate the entire process of arbitrage.
How to use Tactical Arbitrage and 3rd party prep companies.
How to get UNGATED in restricted categories and Brands (Like Disney, Hasbro, Star Wars, ect.)
How to find products using methods no one else teaches.
The criteria that make a good product to sell.
How to calculate all the costs to ensure high profits.
How to contact and negotiate with manufacturers. [FREE Template]
How to import goods the easiest way using a 3rd party forwarder.
Patent lookup and legal guidelines for private label.
How to get reviews while still following Amazon’s policies.
How to create a product that stands out from your competition.
How to make a listing that no one else can compete with.
Utilizing Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising to get to the front page.
Registering a trademark for your brand name.
Using Amazon Brand Registry to unlock hidden features only big brands use!
How to Launch your new product using the most cutting edge methods (rarely seen elsewhere)
How to create promotions and coupons to increase interest in your new product.
FREE 450+ company wholesaler list included!
Building a relationship with suppliers so they will offer lower prices.
Attending events and trade shows to build relationships.
Using programs to sort through catalogs for profit products.
Outsourcing the entire process to a small team of employees.
How to go about hiring the best employees that will get the job done!
How to train your employees (hint: use this program!)
How to acquire OTHER people’s businesses to really pick up your sales.
Access to all past live streams and LIVE product sourcing.
Getting any negative feedback REMOVED from your account.
Exit strategies (how to sell your business for millions).
Setting up your Tax Free certificate so you don’t pay sales tax!
Introduction & Software
- Introduction to the Course (1:37)
- Acronyms and Definitions
- Programs to Use (Free and Paid)
- Private Group Access
- Setting Up Your Business with the Government (2:47)
- International Sellers (How to sell from outside the USA) (6:33)
- Setting Up Your Seller Account (6:19)
- Preparing A Shipment to FBA (7:16)
- Save Money on Shipping (Case-Packed & Shipping to One Warehouse) (4:45)
- How to Add a Product to FBA Inventory (13:30)
- Introduction to Retail Arbitrage (RA) (0:23)
- Locations to Find Great Products to Buy/Sell (7:34)
- The Proper Tools Required (8:22)
- Beating Everyone Out of the Buy Box (Repricers) (9:37)
- Introduction to Online Arbitrage (OA) (3:28)
- Finding Deals and Discounts (4:27)
- Using OA Lists to Find Products (4:50)
- Bundling Products to Increase Profit (3:31)
- Using Tactical Arbitrage to Find Products to Sell (Automate Searching) (14:51)
- Amazon Flips (15:03)
- Winning the Buy Box (Repricers) (9:37)
- OA Buying Checklist
- Tactical Arbitrage Tips (13:30)
- Introduction to Private Label (PL) (2:53)
- How to Find Products To Sell (7:35)
- Even More Product Research Methods (25:27)
- Keyword Research (15:17)
- How to Beat Competition (2:29)
- Calculating Profit (8:56)
- Checking for Patents/Restrictions (4:03)
- Finding a Supplier/Manufacturer (5:47)
- Importing and Shipping the Easy Way (7:55)
- Shipping Logistics (Add-on) (11:06)
- Creating Your Listing (17:16)
- Creating Promo Codes (10:34)
- Launching Using Giveaways (18:54)
- Getting Reviews for Your New Product (7:47)
- Getting to the Top (PPC Advertising) (9:31)
- Making Coupons to Increase Sales (8:50)
- ADVANCED: Enhanced Brand Content and Trademarking (5:21)
- Instagram Influencers (15:42)
- Introduction to Wholesale (1:54)
- Wholesale Supplier List (450+ Companies) (4:14)
- Sorting Through Wholesale Catalogs the Easy Way (Tac-Arb) (9:07)
- Building a Professional Relationship with Suppliers (5:13)
- Attending Events and Trade Shows (3:36)
Scaling (Auto-Pilot Everything and GROW)
- What is Outsourcing and WHY You NEED To Do It (4:34)
- How to Hire Employees (13:26)
- Training Your Employees (9:52)
- Buying Other Businesses (5:19)
- Third Party Preppers (11:57)
EXTRAS! (New Tips and Updates will be here!)
- All Past Live Streams and Webinars
- Getting Negative Feedback Removed (5:37)
- Getting a Sale Tax License and Setting it Up in Seller Central (4:00)
- Estimating Sales (Keepa) (14:38)
- Make Some Extra $$$ Being an Affiliate
- Brand Ungating. (7:39)
- Everything About Barcodes
- Exit Strategy (Sell You Business?) (7:29)