Hari Swaminathan – Introduction to Futures Trading and Live Trade Demonstration
Sale Page: https://www.udemy.com/
Original Price: $29.99
You just pay: $21.00
Status: Instant Delivery
- Some experience with Stock Markets
- Gold Some education on Stock markets
Futures trading is a high-energy environment. Futures trade just like Stocks – they have unlimited profits. And just like Stocks, they do not have any Greeks other than Deltas (Did you know Stocks had a Delta). Futures trading is a more leveraged environment than Stocks, and also trades by Tick sizes and Tick values. We discuss Futures Trading in detail, and also a couple of Futures trades on the S & P E-mini Futures trading under the symbol / ES. We look at Futures Trading activity around the world, the volumes and the 24-hour trading window. Futures trading is also very simple to get in and out of trades, so it’s popular with day traders.
Who is this course for?
- Investors who are active in stock markets
- Investors who want to learn about Futures trading
- Investors who may have heard that Futures can be a good Hedging instrument
More Courses: Forex & Trading